Fr. Mary spent the final years of his life living in this simple house in the centre of our gardens. He died in 1884 and was buried in the cemetery here at Ein Kerem. Fr. Mary’s house contains some of his memorabilia as well as an exhibit recalling his life story and the history of the Congregation’s establishment in Jerusalem. The house can be opened to visitors on request, depending on the availability of a member of the community to host the visit.